cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email column empty on participants reports

Thomas33
Listener

Since few months i don't see the email address on webinar participants reports.

Indeed when I watch the report with participants, the email column is empty and this information is very important for me to identify the participants at my webinars.

Few months ago, yet, emails were visible and i don't understand why this is no longer the case.

Have you an idea to solve this problem ?

Thank you very much for your answer !

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EvelynF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Thomas33! Thanks for bringing your question to the community. 

Webinar registration must be enabled in order to see email addresses in the reporting. This change happened on 1st March 2022 and it sounds like this could match your timeline of when this started happening for you. You can see more information on this support article on this: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541

Please let me know if this isn't the case and I'd be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

EvelynF

Hi @Thomas33! Thanks for bringing your question to the community. 

Webinar registration must be enabled in order to see email addresses in the reporting. This change happened on 1st March 2022 and it sounds like this could match your timeline of when this started happening for you. You can see more information on this support article on this: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541

Please let me know if this isn't the case and I'd be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks! 

Thank you very much your answer🙏 !

Now i understand why i don't see email addresses on reporting, the article is very clear

"Merci beaucoup" as we say in France

Thomas