Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar question

We have an event coming up and used the webinar feature last year. I am confused about the language, it says that licences are priced by view only attendee sizes 500-10,000 but we will only have 60-100 people attend. I only need the month-long, non-r...

Transcription for webinars?

Hi, I am trying to locate my VTT file for webinar transcription; However, when I go into my account and look at the recordings, I only see the speaker/shared speaker view and audio-only files. Additionally, I clicked on them to play and I did not see...

ASCDigital_0-1633983974017.png ASCDigital_1-1633984008758.png ASCDigital_2-1633984042247.png

Zoom Webinar Attendees Video/Audio Share

Hi,I wanted to know if on Zoom Webinar it was possible to enable active video and audio for Attendees?If that's not possible, how can I make webinar users "members" instead of "Attendees" by default? Thank you for kind attention, thank you in advance...

Ragou01 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email link to webinar recording

Is there a way to automatically send people who signed up to attend the webinar an email with the recording link in it? I receive a link, but I want that link to be sent to everyone who signed up (whether they attended or not). This doesn't seem to b...

publishing a zoom event

I can't seem to publish my event in zoom events. The publish button shows, but when I hover over it I get the red circle with the line in it and it's faded out. I can save, but the publish button is still inactive. There are no error messages for mis...

DF1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes