Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Responding to Chat after the Fact

During our Webinar, we had a few good questions come through our chat - sent to hosts/panelists only - we did not have time to address them, but I'd like to respond to them now, after the fact. I can't seem to find the chat again. In the recording ch...

Can't open Zoom-Link in from Telegram

Hi there, recently I can't open Zoom-links in Telegram or emails anymore. I don't think this is a Zoom-problem. Rather it has to do with Windows 10. But since I could not find a solution after days of searching, I hope one of you can help me on the w...

Webinar panelists coming in as attendees

Every month we update the minimum version required for our webinars (which we do for public city governmental meetings). Every month right after that, we have staff and members of the council that are sent panelist invites that come in named correctl...

Zoom Rooms - joining an onZoom session

Hi, I see support for joining onZoom sessions in the Release Notes for Zoom Rooms earlier this year, but how is this actually achieved. Assuming I already have a ticket for an onZoom event, how do I join with a Zoom Room when the times comes? Thanks,...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

You are welcome to join my OnZoom test

Hello all, I am running an OnZoom test today (Wednesday) which you are welcome to join. I posted details here: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Events-and-Webinars/Open-invitation-test-event-today/td-p/22252

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Advanced production workflows

What production techniques is everyone using for their advanced production workflows for events held on Zoom? There was a great discussion today showing how hardware and software can combined to provide elevated workflows: https://www.youtube.com/wat...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes