Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar panelists coming in as attendees

Every month we update the minimum version required for our webinars (which we do for public city governmental meetings). Every month right after that, we have staff and members of the council that are sent panelist invites that come in named correctl...

Zoom Rooms - joining an onZoom session

Hi, I see support for joining onZoom sessions in the Release Notes for Zoom Rooms earlier this year, but how is this actually achieved. Assuming I already have a ticket for an onZoom event, how do I join with a Zoom Room when the times comes? Thanks,...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

You are welcome to join my OnZoom test

Hello all, I am running an OnZoom test today (Wednesday) which you are welcome to join. I posted details here: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Events-and-Webinars/Open-invitation-test-event-today/td-p/22252

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Advanced production workflows

What production techniques is everyone using for their advanced production workflows for events held on Zoom? There was a great discussion today showing how hardware and software can combined to provide elevated workflows: https://www.youtube.com/wat...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

running a test event before publishing

Hi all....I am starting my first event on Zoom events.....Is it possible to run events in test mode before it is published? Also can I increase the number of attendees after the event is published? Thanks in advance

roggog by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have some questions of zoom service.

Hi, I'm a user in Korea using zoom service. Why I send this email to you is there was some troubles in connecting your web page. Unfortunately, Sometimes there was 403 error replied when I connect your sign up web page or login web page. I'm wonderin...

Formatting in Events Agenda

I am trying to set up my agenda in Zoom Events and the formatting is off. I have tried using different "bullets" instead of hashtags and nothing is working. It just puts everything together. Any tips?

bladue_0-1633961227924.png bladue_1-1633961245240.png
bladue by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar passcode

I created a webinar and invited a number of attendees via email (copied the details). However, they were not asked for a passcode before they could enter the webinar. As this is not a public webinar, the participants may only enter the webinar with a...