Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hosting Seminar

I need to make an upcoming live seminar accessible to individuals across the US and UK. This will not be interactive, but I may want to record it. How do I set it up? Will the participants need more than a meeting ID to join? Thanks for your help! De...

DebV622 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OnZOOM Host Forum Unanswered Backlog

I see that only 1 OnZOOM question was answered in April as of 4/21/2022. 4 questions were answered in all of March. None in February. 6 in January. That's 11 OnZOOM questions answered in all of 2022 as of 4/21. Conversely, in Unanswered OnZOOM questi...

rondorr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Videos not playing for web attendees

I've taught many webinars using the same keynote presentations that have several 60 second to 5-minute compressed videos and the videos have worked fine. But today, while the videos played fine on my computer, most of the attendees said the video vis...

Survey on Zoom events

Hi, We have set up surveys on our Zoom events - after our meetings and webinars, we plan to have an end of event survey and an end of session survey. For some reason the surveys are not coming up when delegates leave the meetings or webinars. This is...

AoifeK by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Session planning agenda

In Zoom Events, what does the agenda look like? Is there one? I need to create multiple sessions for workshops, some sessions are concurrent (breakout rooms), move them around, etc. and I'd love to know what that looks like to the end user? Basically...