Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logos and branding not updating

Hi all - I hope someone can help me. I created a webinar that shows incorrect branding. I went to adjust the branding and update the logo to the correct one. When I sent myself a test message, the old, incorrect branding was still showing. I then cre...

karyzma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They can't hear me and I can't hear them

My Zoom meeting on my Macbook Pro doesn't allow the participants to hear me nor me to hear them.In System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Camera (and Microphone) Zoom is given access to camera and microphone. And when testing my audio on Zoom, b...

PitiBon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add to calendar links for attendees?

I would like to send an marketing email to my attendees once they register for a webinar and in the email I would like to add links so they can add the call to their calendar but the only links that I can see are the links that allow me as the organi...

rachelk by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes