Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recording

Hi there, my colleague was running a webinar, I clicked the link to join, she asked me to record the session and so made me host to do this. After the session I can't find the video - have looked in downloads folder. 24 hours later still no sign - an...

Tim5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Chat in Recorded Webinar

We are newly licensed for Webinar and had our first session. It went well. But our host asked is it possible to view the chat along with the recorded video? I guess they want the people who watch the recording to be able to see that chat that went al...

FLCTSD by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Events Walk through

I have requested clarity on Zoom Events. I am highly interested in leveling up to it. However, I made a request to talk to someone for clarity on a couple of things. No reply yet.How can I talk to a live person?

Source of registration is not tracked

I have set a source tracking link for our vendor. But on the registration report, no source is shown for people who signed up via this link (including employees of the vendor). The source is simply blank. I wonder what might have gone wrong?

samhy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes