Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

survey

Failed to set survey link in follow-up email. Is it possible to send the Zoom survey URL again? Should I use a third party?

Multiple webinar presenters

Hi All, I'm New to Zoom Webinars. I have worked out most things but having trouble with this particular query I am planning a Power Point Webinar for the Executive and I need some community expertise We are having three presenters and one panelist. A...

Webinar Dial-ins

1. How does one access a webinar if their company restricts access to Zoom? 2. I have someone who registered for a webinar but dialed in instead of attending via his laptop. He dialed in from a phone number different than what was entered at registra...

Resolved! Webinar Registration in Spanish

Good afternoon. I am working on a Zoom Webinar Registration that will be offered completely in Spanish for our Spanish Speaking citizens. I have found how to change the langue for confirmation emails once they register, but I am having some issues wi...

Zoom Events - HELP!

Hi Zoom Hive Mind, I'm running my first ever multiple session Zoom Event at the end of September, and I'm really struggling with it. Could someone please answer the following questions for me to help me get started!? - I can't find how to start the p...

"Running a registration report"

How do I "run a registration report" so as to see answers to my custom questions before my webinar takes place? I do not need help with Managing Zoom Event Registrations. I asked required questions like Title and Organization. How can I see these ans...

LMD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Event with simultaneous breakout sessions

I will be running an event with 250 participants, this will be split into 4 separate sessions as time slotse.g 10:00-10:30 I will need room a) &room b) to run at the same time, 10:30 - 11:00 rooms a) &b) and for attendees to be able to choose which s...

RDI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with webinar sign up

When I go to look for and purchase Webinar Add On I get this message:You are ineligible to receive this offer. Click here to return to your current plans. It sends me in a loop. I've had Webinar before, so I don't understand what I need to do now to ...