Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoomtopia save the date.
  • October 3-4, 2023

Join our early access list to get information on registration, speakers, and special guests!

Read More

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 7 Secret Zoom Features

"Hi and thanks for helping me. I recently watched a YouTube video entitled 7 Secret Zoom Features You’ll Use Right Away by xxxxxxxList talks about several setting to dramatically improve the quality of audio and video output. Before I start changing ...

Zoom Events in French

Hi, I've just purchased a Zoom Events license as I am planning an 3-day conference however am unable to figure out how to change the language settings in Zoom Events to French. I've browsed through Zoom resources, changed my zoom and browser settings...

Recording a group class

I taught a yoga class. How do I record only my screen, so I can share the recording with students who miss the class. Currently Zoom is recording my screen as well as participants. Thank you.

Fine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar registration limits

Hi all, We have a limit of 500 on our webinar attendees. Usually about 50-60% of people that register will attend. Does anyone know what happens when the 501st person tries to register for a webinar? Will Zoom allow this but then block anyone that tr...

LauraB by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i AM NOT ABLE TO SCHEDULE WEBINAR

Dear Team, I am not able to schedule for webinar as below mentioned You can host a free 30 minute webinar today on OnZoom! Learn how to get started here.What is Webinar?Zoom Video Webinars allow you to easily conduct large online events with video, a...

VED by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! List of registrants

I have a webinar scheduled for next Wednesday. Is there a way that I can see who has already registered? i would like to be able to download the list if possible. Thanks for any responses.

Tccamas by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes