Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registrations not appearing

I have set up a webinar using OnZoom BETA...there are 2 people successfully registered...me and 1 other... I am being told by people that they have registered but they are not appearing in the manage registration view (I refreshed to make sure)...whe...

JohnW2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Final Credit roll

Hello all, We organize regular webinars with several speakers with a presentation and a mosaïc display of the speakers (webcams on) . Is there a way to have a person backstage launching an end credit roll at the end of the talk ? I would like to avoi...

webinar missing

The scheduled webinar on our page has suddenly disappeared and we are unable to locate it. This is causing a major inconvenience for us as we have not yet approved a large number of guests for the event.

PDF file not showing

I have attached two PDF files (200K each) to a session in an event. I have published the event. When I go to the front end and look at the session detail, I do not see the files. Thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?Thanks

Q&A for PORTION of scheduled webinar

Hi there!I've been hosting some webinars for some time. In our webinar format, we start with a 30 minute presentation before heading into an hour long Q&A. The challenge is the audience often asks questions during the presentation, whereas we're pref...