Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Registration

Hello,Is it possible to suppress this registration pop-up from appearing. If I'm on the Panellist I don't get prompted, but do if I'm an attendee to the Webinar. Obviously if I sign-up to Zoom, creating an account, then it bypasses me straight into t...

SteveC1_0-1675686702464.png
SteveC1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

фіксування учасників

Доброго дня! Я викладач. Для якісної роботи треба фіксувати присутніх на zoom конференції!Чи є якийсь додаток або розширення для Chrom, щоб це було більш автоматично.Дякую за допомогу!

Error Sharing Video

I recorded a webinar, downloaded it, and then tried sharing it in a new webinar. I go to "Share Screen" >> "Advanced" >> "Video" and then select the previously downloaded video. The box "Optimize for video clip" is checked. When I select the video to...

ehagen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

conflict schedule

conflict in schedule , allows you to create two meetings. for example, when creating a meeting Test 1 at 5PM to 7PM and another Test 2 5:30PM to 6:30PM I don't want to allow you to schedule two meetings at the same time. Is it possible to display an ...