Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't add organizers to event hub

Reaching out to the community to see if this has happened to anyone else. I just signed up for a Zoom Sessions license. The pricing page, and the help article, state that a single Zoom Sessions license can add up to 4 hosts (organizers) in the Events...

Dh4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

No sound on cloud recording

I made a recording of a webinar and recorded it on cloud. When I accessed the recording, there was no sound. I remember not being muted (I looked and my microphone was one, however perhaps I hit a key by accident and unmuted). Is there a way to get t...

eam6387 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Webinar Account

I have a webinar set up for tomorrow, with several registrants, but I can’t access the webinar room any more, talk less of starting the meeting tomorrow? What could be wrong? How can I get contacts back? I still have an active licence? Thanks

Riba by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration issue using Eventbrite

Eventbrite is being used to register attendees for a coming webinar. The problem seems to be that some registrants think they have been registered, but they do not show up in Zoom as being registered.Our intention was to have people register and be a...

Video Problem

When joining a meeting with multiple participants, my image shakes. It is distracting to the participants and I need to shut the video. Is this a problem with Zoom, the camera or Internet resources? On a recent meeting with only one participant, ther...

HSILVER by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reminder Emails

How can we manually\automatically push out event reminders to the attendees prior to the event? We did find the listing of our attendees and you can do this individually, but we couldn't see a way to do this on an entire group scale.For example - we ...