Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't download poll reports after webinar

Hi all,I've hosted a webinar, and during the webinar, I launched 2 polls. I saw that more than 40 people had answered the polls.Now, I'm trying to download the polls reports but can't find them.I looked under Webinar- the specific webinar - polls/Qui...

Dk85 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Recording

I did a live webinar last night and before it started I selected 'record in the cloud' as an option. Today when I went to download the recording it's not visible in my recording. A meeting which i'd accidentally logged just before is there, but no si...

Can't post new classes in OnZoom

Hello. I'm a long time paying Zoom customer and OnZoom Presenter. Starting last week when I go to create a new class or duplicate a past class, I get a message that says 'host not found', and subsequently can't create any new classes. My students and...

webinar - how it looks

we need a webinar that keeps the speaker large, YET attendees can ask questions live. Is this possible? what settings do i need?

dkmd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes