Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reply-to on Follow-up emails

I've noticed that the follow-up emails generated by Zoom have a different "reply-to" than the other automated emails. If someone tries to reply to a confirmation email, or reminder email, it enters the "Email Contact" as the reply-to, but the follow-...

licence webinar event

Hello everyone,I want to know if there is a webinar license for 1500 event type pax to cover an event that only lasts 3 days?So I want to buy a license only for these 3 days and not buy a license for the month to the year.Thanks for any help or advic...

LGO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG OLED TV Zoom App

If there is no way to get the Zoom App on LG TV webOS 7.3.0, can I login with TV internet on home WIFI to use Zoom for non-interactive presentations?

dw6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes