Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! See attendees on webinar (or other Zoom services)

Hi everyone, I am a personal trainer and I need to configure Zoom to be able to do my fitness classes online. I need all attendees to see me, for me as the host to see all attendees on video, but for attendees not to see each other. I have tried to s...

Active Time on a webinar

Hi, I'm curious if there's a way that I can view how engaged our webinar participants were. Specifically, not just time logged onto a meeting, but the total time that the webinar was the active window on a participants computer.

gcs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hackets

hello! I've just had a hacker attack on my conference and I couldn't neither ban them^ nor switch off the sound. Cold you recommend me what to do in such cases? Thank you

Recording did not save at the end of Webinar

Today we hosted a webinar where my account would record the event. We ran practice sessions before the event in which I was given recording privileges. Then, once the real webinar started, I began the recording 10 minutes before the practice session ...

Zoom Webinar Registration

Hi - I didn't receive any responses and am still struggling with how to best set my next webinar up!My question is if I manually upload a CSV file to Zoom with registrars from another source will each participant receive a Unique URL/Link as they do ...

GFGRJK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Error of Zoom Webinar

I would like to buy a Zoom Webinar for 5,000 attendees to watch our live. However, I cannot make the payment successfully during the online payment by using credit card. The following statement shown below:''Error! The system could not process your r...