Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple screen sharing

Hello, I am looking for some information on teaching virtually using Zoom. I'm a Zoom beginner and I know how to share multiple screens, but I want to know if my students can work simultaneously on their individual screens while I'm demonstrating at ...

Cantidad de personas

Hola . Estoy lanzando un Diplomado y por primera vez haremos un Webinar. Tengo 220 personas incscritas y creo que esto va aumentar. Tengo miedo que se conecten más personas y no tengan acceso. Mi consulta es si debo contratar un plan más avanzado y m...

External PTZ Camera

I am using a mounted external PTZ camera for a hybrid zoom conference. The camera is a 3X and from where it will be positioned in the room, and at maximum zoom, it does not frame the speaker as close as I would like. Is there a way to digitally zoom-...

DocCM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Webinars

Zoom says, "over 100" participants for a Webinar, but what if less than 100 join, can you still use the webinar functions? I have Zoom Pro now, but an upcoming meeting has filled up and I want to allow more people in so I'm considering an upgrade. Ho...

RickG5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simulated Live Webinars

We currently use GoToWebinar who offer a simulated live option so that you can pre-record a webinar but then set it up to broadcast at the date and time of your choosing so that it appears live. Is this a feature available on Zoom webinar? I can't se...