What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar view for attendees

If we are hosting a webinar and want the host and/or cohost to be able to share their screen and have the attendees see both the shared screen and the 4 panelists, what is the best view to use? Follow host or Gallery View? Or is there some other view...

MT44 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Modify "no account" message

We are a paid membership based medical society. Our members get confused when they try to sign up for a webinar and get the message that reads "This meeting is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address. Sign up free.". They ...

drigdon by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer a Webinar License

If I transfer a webinar license to another user on our account, what happens to previous webinars or other historical data on the previous user's account? Thanks in advance...

dpoulo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Host Tile on Webinar

Hi All, I am going to host a webinar where I will be playing a pre-recorded video to attendees. There will not be any Q&A, panelist, chat, raise hands, polls..etc. Attendees just watch a video and after 1 hour playback, we end the webinar. I did a te...

Davidlim_0-1630561993456.png

web cam

When I login for a zoom event, will zoom automatically utilize my computer's webcam or will I have the option to use it?

Login issues with Chrome on iMac

I am using an iMac with Big Sur.I am no longer able to sign in.When I try it simply returns to the sign-in screen with no error message.Using Firefox I do not have any issues.I have tried clearing the cookies. Any ideaa?

SteveWA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's New at Zoom?