Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Chat

Can I turn on the chat function in a webinar after I start the webinar? I know I can enable the chat function from the settings, but if I've already started the webinar, can the chat function be enabled? Thanks!

MULTIPLE DAYS SUMMIT

I noticed that I cannot set up a summit with 2 consecutive days yet. If I set up 2 summits (day 1 and day 2) is that a way in wich I can have the same link for both days?

Joce by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trialing Zoom Events

Hi All, I'm just trialing zoom events - using summit function for what is actually a 3 day event but setting up as 3 summit days as the multiple day function not yet available. Having only used zoom meetings before. I now understand I can record the ...

mdhtpot by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Video access without Password

Good Afternoon, I created a video that I need to use for an upcoming event. I need to send the link to the recording without it requiring password access. How do I do that? Cassandra

crjskis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recordings prior to July 1

Good morning. We have been using Zoom specifically since the pandemic hit. I am being audited and need to use proof of meetings/recordings/schedules to show our communication with parents. I am only seeing recordings since July 2021. How do I access ...

iamamy by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host

I have a couple questions. I try to add an alternative host and it says "user could not be found." What does this mean and how do I fix it so i can add someone. Also, how do you project the meeting out to Facebook live simultaneously with the meeting...

Zoom Events - Speakers unable to join the lobby

I have a few speakers that have recieved their speaker ticket emails. They are able to get registered but when trying to join the lobby they get the message "This Zoom event ticket is associate with a different Zoom account than the one you've logged...

Admin role to Manage Q&A but not appear on screen

We've had some scenarios where it would be very helpful to allow a team member to have alternate host rights to manage Q&A and work screen sharing, but not appear on screen (no window would appear for them) as they are not actively participating as a...