Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Webinar

Hi, I have A Zoom webinar that will be for up to 500 hundred users. I need when starting the webinar that only those people who have paid the subscription to the course be able to join the webinar. So, I need to know first:- Which license should I bu...

recording misssing abnormally

i've already record my zoom meeting, when i stop record it and ending the meeting the recording is not converting and abnormally missing can you help me and give me the solution its super urgent.

Host role

Hey thereI have licensed zoom account, and I book zoom events for my kids where I do not need to be present. So, I want a participant to be the host once they join the meeting with the right to share screen, without me joining Is this possible?

Captioning

Hi all, My organization is hosting a town hall meeting next week and we got accommodation requests that we provide captioning. I'm fully aware that Zoom provides ASR captioning. Problem is, the meeting will be conducted solely in American Sign Langua...