Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Coanfitrion

Hola, les consulto, no me pueden asignar como coanfitrion, dice "no es posible asignar a ....como anfitrion alternativo, no se puede seleccionar en este momento.alguien me ayuda, gracias

Max participants for multi-day event

Hi All, I have a multi-day event happening and I have 200 attendees registered to attend various sessions throughout the days. Do you know if my max of 100 attendees is measured by how many people are in the lobby at that time OR for the full 3 days,...

Screen sharing with Apple Keynote 12.0

The instructions for sharing Apple Keynote slideshows on Zoom have changed. The latest version (12.0), no longer has the Preference option "Allow Mission Control, Dashboard and others to use the screen," which is one of the key instructions on this p...

jmak3303 by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

Registration not working

We recently created a webinar zoom account and I am setting up the recurring webinar template, when I click to have the registration on it's not allowing me to do so. Can anyone help me with this? I need to be able to manually approve registrants to ...

Webinar Account Functions

Hi, I have A Zoom webinar that will be for up to 500 hundred users. I need when starting the webinar that only those people who have paid the subscription to the course be able to join the webinar. So, I need to know first:- Which license should I bu...