Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Install failed on mac mini m1

I had Zoom installed on my Mac Mini m1 and could not get Zoom software updates. I uninstalled Zoom after seeing Error code suggestion to try it. I installed Zoom again and selected the link for Apple Silicon since I have the m1 chip. I am using the l...

DaveQ by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add subtitle to shared video

Hi,does anyone know how to add subtitle when sharing a video from my computer? In other words, under the >> Share Screen - Advanced - Video << function.(The Share Screen - Basic - Screen function is to laggy w videos)Thanks!Victor

sharing multiple screens, or a splitted screen

Hi, I need to share multiple screens with multiple clients for my webinars. Actually I send mainly texts in 3 or 4 languages, and I would like my clients to choose themselves which language they want, and make them seeing only 1 language and not page...

ZZ3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar re-registration (adding sessions) process

Hi, I understand that zoom recently restricted the multiple registration to add sessions in the same webinar series directly from the public link the host provided. Attendees who registered one session, and trying to register the future sessions, the...

tfuji by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes