Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with restreaming on LinkedIn

I was supposed to do a live webinar today with a live restream on LinkedIn. My tests 2 days before were perfect, everything worked, I was able to do this but during the "real" webinar, there was no option in the "more" option to connect zoom to Linke...

Pascal3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add PayPal payment option

Hi, i'm located in Italy. I have a Zoom One plan, plus i'm on a trial period of Add-on. I need to plan a webinar with an option of payment with PayPal but i cannot find the edit button to charge my Paypal account. Do you know if we have any restricti...

AleFra by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple inputs and panelists in Webinar

Looking at options perhaps I'm just not thinking about for an event we produce monthly. We have approximately 8 panelists join a month, each with a small slideshow (sometimes with video), and contribute to the webinar at the end doing a Q&A in galler...

jamie_m by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problema com a gravação

My meeting took place without any problems, but when it ended it was taking a while to save, today a few days after the meeting, I went to access it to be able to do my ATA, but the recording is not there, I need urgent help, it was an important meet...

Setades by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducción de video se interrumpe

Tengo el problema de que al acceder a una grabación que me comparten a los pocos minutos esta se interrumpe y aparece un mensaje que dice: "La reproducción de video se ha interrumpido por un problema de corrupción de datos o porque el video precisa f...

AndreaMC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I plan to offer my first zoom cooking demonstration. At this point, I have a free account. Will I be able to access and share a recording for those who sign up but cannot make the live event or do I need a paid account?Thanks!