Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom to Facebook group streaming issue

i;m trying to stream from zoom to a facebook group. I had it set up to go to a different group before and I've taken the FB zoom app off of that group. I put on the app to the new group but on the choose where to post page, only the old group shows. ...

Facebook Live

Once I select Live on Facebook from the "more" tab, my computer goes to a screen asking to allow ouroborosbrowser.exe to make changes. I am not getting the steps within zoom that all the instructions tell me I should have. Like to select the event wh...

Sheryl3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Desktop Client NDI Output

I want to live stream Zoom Conference via OBS Studio: I want to know if is there a way to activate NDI Output on Zoom Desktop Client (not Zoom Rooms) in order to have native video/audio separate scenes for each participant directly in OBS Studio.

polin79 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please wait for the host popup message

Hi.I do zoom webinars through eventbrite.com. Before the webinar begins I'll log into it, just to make sure I don't miss/forget it, and I've been doing things this way for about a year (I participate in 30+ webinars per month).A few weeks ago somethi...

Thalron by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade from Webinar to Events

Hello to all of you,When I upgrade from Webinar to Zoom Events can I still organize webinars? We would like to use Events for conferences and Webinar for simple one hour sessions.Do we need both tools?Or does Events include all features of Webinar?

Sipar by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes