Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Full Screen Slides/Graphics

If we want to put up a holding slide to start the webinar, what is the best way to do this?Right now a panelist shares their screen with an opening slide but there is always a speakers box next to the slide?I only want the attendees to see the slide ...

Recording

Is there a reason I cant see the recording I saved to the Cloud last week? How do we retrieve the recording?

User4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Panelists invites

I am setting up Webinar and adding Panelists but not ready to send invites until the tweaks are done. When the time comes when do the invites go out if I deselect the option to send immediately?

MD120 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-send webinar follow-up emails

Our post-webinar follow up emails went out as planned 1 day after the webinar. None of them contained the included custom text. I have a support ticket in for that issue. When I send myself a preview, the text appears fine. I really, really need to r...

SusanM1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Watermark

I can't seem to figure out how to add my logo as a watermark in the bottom corner of the display and so that it appears on the recording. Any guidence would be appreciated. Thank you,italiangen 2021

Lost video content

I am teaching as a guest lecturer at another institution and was prompted to switch my account. Foolishly I didn't read the fine print and all my video content (about 20 one-hour long videos) were transferred to the new account. Neither institution c...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes