Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can t open Powerpoint.

I want to use PP as a background for a presentation but it doesn t open. Every time i try a message shows that PP can t open because the Datatype is not allowed by the system. The file is a regular PP point. Does anyone know how to handle this?

Zoom webinar speaker view for attendees

Hi, I just had a webinar session. I had 4-5 panellists in the session so I expect our attendees to see as if the "Active Speaker View" in the zoom meeting such that The Active Speaker in the biggest window with smaller windows of other speakers on th...

JosephNg by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording a webinar: local or cloud?

Hello! We are hosting our first Zoom Webinar and I want to be sure the recording settings are correct. First off, is it best to record a webinar to the cloud or locally? I will need an MP4 of the recording in order to distribute the recording to regi...

btilt23 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Events - Email triggers

For emails that are enabled, at what point are they triggered and sent? For instance, I have already added all of my speakers. The event is not published yet. Once published, will all of those speaker invitation emails go out automatically? Or only i...

Install failed on mac mini m1

I had Zoom installed on my Mac Mini m1 and could not get Zoom software updates. I uninstalled Zoom after seeing Error code suggestion to try it. I installed Zoom again and selected the link for Apple Silicon since I have the m1 chip. I am using the l...

DaveQ by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add subtitle to shared video

Hi,does anyone know how to add subtitle when sharing a video from my computer? In other words, under the >> Share Screen - Advanced - Video << function.(The Share Screen - Basic - Screen function is to laggy w videos)Thanks!Victor