Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recovering chat from zoom that I hosted

I hosted a zoom meeting recently and (stupidly) did not manually save the chat prior to closing the meeting. For many recent webinars, the chat automatically popped up in a folder when the meeting closed - but that didn't happen this time. Is there a...

Resolved! Branding Logo not updating

Good day,I have been trying to update my company's logo, but I keep getting this error below. The new logo isn't showing properly. I was able to update this yesterday and the new logo was showing but now nothing. I have tried multiple sizes but no di...

Webinar Registration Formatting

Help! Our webinar registration page is not formatting correctly:a. The webinar title isn't centering as it is supposed to do.b. The speaker pics are teeny tiny--even with them pre-formatted.c. The uploaded logo is also especially tiny. We have gone t...

Registration for event

Hello, I recently set up an event. I have required registration for people to attend the event. People have started registration, but I need help seeing who is registering or the number of people. How would I be able to see this? Would someone please...

Webinar for Linkedin EVENT

Hello all, My company will be hosting a 1 hour event in our office which we have invited 50-80 guests. We would like to steam this via Linkedin as a webcast for those who want to join virtually. What is the best process to integrate ZOOM into the LIN...

ACERAUS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes