Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Events - Registration process

Hello! I'm brand new to Zoom Events and I'm hosting a 3-day, 40-session summit starting Monday. I have everything set up but I'm still learning the system and trying to figure things out. My question is about ticketing and registration. My event is f...

Webinar-Recording

Hosted a webinar and needed the recording. I noticed the recording split up in two as recording 1 and recording 2. Why is that? Usually, I would get one recording making it easier to deal with. Now I have to figure out how to join two recordings toge...

brownt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar report

Hi, I'm looking are finding a way to report on the usage of our webinar licenses. Who has licenses, how often it was used, last time used, and any upcoming usage. Curious if anyone knows of a way to produce this type of report? ThanksScott

Content Tags in e-mail notification

The placeholder [Topic-Title] remains empty in the email confirmation resp. the tag is displayed. In the content, however, the content is displayed correctly. What is the reason?We have checked all templates. We have checked all settings and the tags...

Screenshot 2023-05-19 121255.png