Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Glitch with post-webinar survey

We recently held two webinars on Zoom, with a pop-up survey for participants at the end of the webinar. Both times, the two presenters stayed on Zoom to chat afterwards. At the first webinar, all of the attendees closed out of the webinar at the end,...

Info on Past Webinar after License Ends

We hosted a webinar last week but when I went back to look at the registration list, it was gone. Turns out our month-long webinar license had expired. Is there any way to recover the info on the event? Seems like we should still be able to access th...

HWolfe by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation to attendees

HiI would like to add invitations/register to my webinar attendees but i don't know how to do it.I can send invitation with "add to agenda " to my panelists but not the attendees Can you help me ? ThxBaptiste

Zoom and Pardot - automatic Mails

Hey, I for my webinars i use GotoWebinar at the moment and send automatic Mails with Pardot. But now I want to change to ZOOM. Does anybody know, how I can send automatic Mails (1 day and 1 hour) before the webinar? So how are Pardot and Zoom connect...

Lea97 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

See Total Registrants

I created a webinar with a registration link. I see that I have 38 total registrants but I am unable to download the list. Any tips or help?

Zoom Room and audio cutting out

When we host a webinar in our Zoom room, we have found that if we are sharing audio from inside the physical room that it will cut out and then come back in. It almost seems like some digital audio processor is kicking in and interfering. We have had...