Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alternative Host- Recording Settings

Hi All- I have someone assigned to be an alternative host for a webinar. If he has his settings set to Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately" (with "Active speaker, Gallery view, and Shared screen"), although he wasn't the ...

lluca by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upcoming Informational session

I'm scheduled to host an informational session Tuesday. There are 4 panelists and a host. I think there may be 50 attendees. I scheduled this as a Zoom meeting. But today, I realized that maybe this should have been scheduled as a Webinar. The invite...

marcia4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Magic Webinar Attendee List?

I ran my first Zoom webinar this past week. It was marketed by groups all over the country and I simply provided the Zoom log in info. I asked each group to send me a list of registrants (I wanted contact info for marketing follow up) but discovered ...

Resolved! Chat vs Q&A

Hello! We are hosting a webinar and will have an estimated 150 participants. Does anyone have a suggestion of using chat vs the Q&A? Thanks!

360NH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can chat be disabled in Zoom Webinar?

I want to have a training event using Zoom Webinar where attendees can only ask questions via the Q & A option and not in chat. I want to disable chat to prevent private conversations amongst the attendees during the event. Is this possible and if so...

CLynch39 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Language interpretation-language not present

I added a new language inside ZOOM settings and it appears among the list on the website. However, when I schedule a new meeting and want to add the interpreter, the said language isn't present. Is there something that I'm missing? Thank you in advan...

AliceM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webinars panellists not receving panellist's link

I have run regular webinars for over a year now, typically myself as host, up to 3 panellists and up to 500 attendees. Panellists usually receive their panellist link straightaway when the little box in bottom LHS is ticked. On our last occasion, alt...

SheilaB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!