Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

クラウド録画について

ギャラリー録画にしてるのに、画面に顔をだしてる人しか録画には映っていない。ただ自分の画面には写真などの画像が映っていた。録画には映っていないなぜ。

Webinar registration page

Hey, the Zoom registration page is not loading properly, it is taking a considerable amount of time to load causing the people to not register. What can be the solution for it?

SIL2023_0-1689916094967.png
SIL2023 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room

I am trying to customize my waiting room for an upcoming webinar. Video and Image is the only choices to upload. I have a powerpoint slideshot that is on continuous loop iwant to play while folks are in the waiting room. How do I do this?

Webinar Registration Issues

I am doing several learning webinars and some of the staff are getting this "meeting is for authorized registrants only" message, but some have paid Zoom accounts and some have had to sign up for the "free" account to get registered. The issue is wit...

rosmith by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar registration issues

We have a webinar that requires pre registration. But when some people are trying to register it says that this webinar is for authorised registrants only. Why is this happening, we want people to be able to register. Please advise. thanks

LIL4444 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Prevent participants from camera and mic

I am hosting an even where there will be 30-40 participants and I want to prevent them from turning their camera or mic on. I know I can prevent them from turning it on before they join but how do I prevent them from during the event. I have the Zoom...