Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Attending Workshop Outside Canada

Hello. Our office will have a workshop on April 2 and 4, 2022. A participant registered for the workshop will be out of Canada at those times; he will be in Nicaragua. Will he be able to join the workshop?

Making recurring events through Calendly

Hey all, I teach one-on-one through Zoom, and I use Calendly to allow students to schedule times with me. I frequently run into the message "This meeting is scheduled for" and some date and time in the past. I gather this is because the Calendly even...

traduction simultanée audio

bonjour, je souhaite organiser un webinaire en Français pour des francophone mais avec une traduction audio en anglais pour des anglophone , je sais que l'interprétariat est possible ( à l'ecrit ) mais j'ai lu qu'on pouvait avoir des canaux de diffus...

LENCEL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple sections to a webinar

We are trying to create a 3 part webinar, with parts 1 & 3 for separate groups due to confidential discussions, and part 2 which is a general session for all of our clients. Anyone have any tips or tricks? Do I used one webinar link or three? I debat...

LKW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio (sound/voice)

When attending zoom events, link/invite is in Facebook, I can't hear the presenter or others in the zoom event, or sometimes the speaker's voice is warbled. I test my audio (video and microphone) prior to each session and everything is working as exp...

Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now