Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No 'Manage' button available on Zoom Events

Hello, I have purchased a Zoom Events license for up to 500 attendees, I also have the Zoom Meeting Pro license, I have linked the Zoom Events license to myself and when I go to the events.zoom.us website, I don't see a 'Manage' button in the menu ba...

akfus by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom theatre reading on webinar

I was hosting a Zoom reading. The person reading stage directions had their video turned off. Reading went fine, but when I downloaded the video recording, a tile came up with the stage direction reader's name on it every time she spoke, and the acto...

Registration in webinar

Hey thereI have a problem when I use webinar and sending the link to the attendees requires them to register with their email and names. Is there a solution for the attendees to join without registering by email or something else ... ?

Malika2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cursor on webinar recordings

I recently hosted a zoom webinar. I used the cursor often during the webinar to point out specific details in my power point presentation. The viewers were able to see the cursor as part of my presentation. Now, I've downloaded the webinar to create ...

Changing a date prior to a conference

I have already sent out a link for a Zoom conference. I just changed the date and a separate notice has gone out to participants that have the right date and time (n0t the one when I set up the link). Do I need to do anything besides in-putting and s...

TJUpham by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes