cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom webinar to have multiple webinar at one or in the day

victors0991
Listener

Hello I have a zoom webinar and I have a question. I schedule multiple webinar with my account becasue in each webinar  has a person(a teacher) who will give a class, but when people enter to room, zoom tell that they wait to host to open the webinar so my question is how teacher can open each webinar?

8 REPLIES 8

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

The most simple way is for the host to open the webinar and then make the teacher host or co-host.  Additionally you can assign the teacher as alternative host (if their zoom account is under your account).  

victors0991
Listener

Additionally you can assign the teacher as alternative host (if their zoom account is under your account).  

Do you mean to add a user (teacher with email) in my account and he will open the webinar?

DeniseLahat

Yes, but it is not a realistic option if the teachers account is not part of your organization.  They will loose control over their account if you add it to your account.  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/208220166-Alternative-Host

Rupert

Hi,

Yes - you would not be able to specify an alternative Host outside your organization.

As the Webinar Organizer you will need to start the Webinar - but then you can pass the Host role to any Participant,  after first promoting them to Panelist. You can then leave.

You would not be able to start another Webinar until the first Webinar had ended.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

ok, so how do I have many webinar at the same time?? and a member of my organization can open each webinar?

Rupert

With one Webinar license, you can only have one Webinar running at the same time.

SO, we need more Webinar license per zoom webinar simultaneous?

victors0991
Listener

For webinar, the user who schedules the meeting needs both a license and the webinar add-on; the alternative host only needs to be Licensed

I have a PRO plan and webinar addons but how about teacher? He is not part of my organization, he is external so I dont understand, can he assume the alternative role?