cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom webinar registration settings

bworcester
Listener

I would like to limit the email addresses people can use to register for a Zoom webinar.  For example, I only want people with the email domain "@cooldomainname.com" to be able to register, and I don't want anybody with the domain name "@gmail.com" to register.  Is this possible?  I saw I can block certain domain names from registering, but I can't find a way to whitelist the domain names I want.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

@bworcester If you don't have full administrative access, here's an alternate (though somewhat less convenient) solution...  Change the default Registration Approval to Manual in your webinar's settings so that you can vet who is allowed in your particular session:

anissat_0-1679440347498.png

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WencesUnzueta

Hi Worcester.

You can request "user authentication" so that they can enter your session through a specific domain, you configure this when you are programming the session, I attach a screenshot:

Wences

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the ability to require attendees to authenticate.  I only can have panelists authenticate.  (see screen shot).  Feels like I'm missing something...

anissat

@bworcester If you don't have full administrative access, here's an alternate (though somewhat less convenient) solution...  Change the default Registration Approval to Manual in your webinar's settings so that you can vet who is allowed in your particular session:

anissat_0-1679440347498.png

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

WencesUnzueta

It is necessary to enable it from your settings section, attached screenshot:

Wences