cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Zoom's terrible service explains the over 50% drop in stock price over the past year**

rjorgensen
Listener

I need to organize a webinar for 3,000 clients for January 11th, 2022.  To ensure we set this up correctly we bought the monthly license on December 14th, 2021 (even thought there were no other webinar and the license was essentially unused for the month.  Today (January 10th, 2022) I went to check that everything was set up for tomorrow and was shocked to find my monthly 3,000 webinar license was cancelled without my authority and the records removed.  In a panic I spoke to Jean (sales) Zeus (technical support), called and send multiple emails.  Ultimately I was forced to purchase another license.

This is not the first issue I have encountered with ZOOM.   In 2020 I had to cancel another webinar for 900 CPA which caused us embarrassment when ZOOM did not activate a license.  Webex and Teams are looking real good, right now.  I am also considering dumping my stock and taking the loss.  I am so frustrated and feel completed let down by ZOOM.

1 REPLY 1

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @rjorgensen and welcome to the Zoom Community. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. All of us sincerely strive to bring happiness to our customers each day and I am very sorry that this has not been your experience. I researched this further and I see that one of our Billing supervisors has worked with you to resolve this via email. He is available for you to speak with if you have any additional questions or concerns about the invoicing and billing for your account.

Regards,

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?