cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting registration button not working

cc2
Listener

I've setup a zoom meeting registration.

After the users have filled up their details and clicks the register button, nothing happens.

14 REPLIES 14

Jasond
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @cc2 ,

Welcome to Zoom Community!

Does the issue happen to everyone or just a specific user? If just a specific user, are you able to ask the user to test on a different machine? If this happens to everyone, I would suggest you open a support ticket at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Zoom-technical-support

Regards,

Jason

Hello Jason - I am experiencing the same.  I sent a registration link to 300+ users and about 50% are reporting that the register button does nothing when clicked.

Jasond
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @cboothja ,

Thanks for the clarification.

Can you please confirm you used "Copy Invitation" button (as showing in screenshot) other than manually copy the registration link and send out to your meeting participants?

If you did use "Copy Invitation", please open a ticket with our support team to investigate this issue further. It is because due to the nature of this issue, we need to get more details about the meeting and your account information which we cannot disclose on this community. Appreciated your understanding!

Regards,

Jason

Jasond_2-1641427031609.png

This same exact thing is happening with my event. I opened a ticket today. 

This is happening to me too

Hi

We are having the same problem with about half the people who are trying to register

Thanks

Greg

I'm having the same problem. I sent out a clickable registration button in an e-newsletter and a few people have reported that it takes them to the registration screen but won't allow them to register. We have 66 other people who have registered successfully. Could this be an incompatibility issue with the browser they're using or do they need to clear their cache? 

Hello, 

I am also having a similar issue. I sent the link, but the meeting automatically opens. It does not take them to a registration link. I have switched this meeting because of this problem. We noticed that on phones, it opened the meeting right away. The meeting is not scheduled for a few days. Registration is required, and attendees should not be able to join at any time. 

Marlowski
Listener

Hi,

I am having the same problem. What can we do to resolve this issue? 

LBWeb33
Listener

I'm having the same issue, but seems to only be happening when linked from an e-newsletter sent via one of the email marketing programs. Anyone else having that issue? Any solution yet?

SETBP1
Listener

We have seen the same issue. The issue that we see is that when users register from their mobile device for a Zoom Meeting with the Zoom app installed, they can register and then it takes them directly into Zoom meeting even though the meeting is scheduled for a future data. The confirmation email is not sent by Zoom. I had to go into the Zoom meeting, select the registrations, and resend the confirmation email to ensure they receive a Zoom meeting email. 

RESTPartners
Listener

Having the same problem. Link was copied and emailed out the group.  None could get the registration button to work.

Check for whitespace in the link. I had the same issue when I sent out a mailer and added whitespace by accident. The link seems normal but the registration didn't work and as soon as I removed the whitespace and sent out the mailer again it worked one hundred percent with no issues.

Marlowski
Listener

Hi,

When I sent out a mailchimp mailer, I accidentally added whitespace which made the registration button not work. So if you sent out a mailer or sent it in some other way please check and make sure the link has no whitespace. It will take you to the proper page and everything but the registration button does not work.