cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom-generated attendance report

jhingsy9924
Listener

Hello

Was wondering if a glitch can happen in the Zoom log-in,log-out feature of attendees who join a webinar? An attendee is complaining that he attended our 3-hour webinar but the Zoom-generated attendance report showed that he was only logged-in for less than an hour. Has anyone had this experience before? Or can this incident even occur in Zoom?
Clarification on this matter is a great help. Thanks everyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jhingsy9924, as I want to say our reports are accurate as to details about each attendee, such as when they joined, left, total time in the session. You should generate attendee, performance, Q&A, poll, and survey reports after your webinar have ended. If you generated a report before starting the webinar, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the webinar. I would also consider reaching out to our Zoom technical support if you'd like further investigate your webinar attendance report being inaccurate. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jhingsy9924, as I want to say our reports are accurate as to details about each attendee, such as when they joined, left, total time in the session. You should generate attendee, performance, Q&A, poll, and survey reports after your webinar have ended. If you generated a report before starting the webinar, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the webinar. I would also consider reaching out to our Zoom technical support if you'd like further investigate your webinar attendance report being inaccurate. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thank you very much for the clarification and suggestions.
We shall be taking them under advisement,

Oh by the way
We did generate a post-webinar report and it indeed showed that the attendee only generated less than an hour of attendance in a 3-hour webinar. We just want to make a confirmation from Zoom on its accuracy in collecting data in relation to the query above. Your clarification has definitely erased all doubts on the validity and precision of your data-collection. Thank you again.