cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom event - not receiving speaker ticket

cscacounselors
Listener

I tried to do a test event before my real conference and several of the speakers didn't receive their ticket, so they couldn't start their webinar. How can I make sure that this doesn't happen on the actual event. What do we do if the speaker doesn't receive their speaker ticket. 

Thanks, 

Nicohl

5 REPLIES 5

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Nichol,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If your Speakers did not receive their confirmation email, they can access their tickets by doing the following:

1. Sign in to Zoom Events (Ensure that they are signed in with the account associated with their email address)
  2. In the top right corner, click Tickets.
  3. Click the Upcoming tab.
  4. Find the ticket for the event that you have been invited to.
    Your ticket for that event will be labeled as a Special-Role ticket.
  5. On the ticket, click View Details.
    1. Under What is your role?, view details about your role.
    2. Under Your Sessions as ___, view your session(s) that you have been assigned. You can also view the session details, such as its date/time and session title.
  6. When the event is available for you to join, click Join on the ticket.

*NOTE* - Some mail servers can block emails from Zoom.

Kindly click on Accept solution if this response has answered your query.

Thanks,
Adanna

I cannot see the View Details link on my ticket.. any ideas?

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

In the latest release which came out this week you can go to your event\manage registrants and from there you can resend the link to any participant\speaker\etc

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hey @cscacounselors@DeniseLahat is right! 

We've also just added a new 'Direct Join Link' functionality for Hosts to easily and quickly invite speakers to their specific session. Learn more here! (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4420815371149-Inviting-Speakers-with-a-direct-join-link)

If you found this to be helpful, consider clicking 'Accept as Solution' to help future users!

Thanks 

Why oh why would you make that one hour before the event?  Speakers are nervous a week before the event, at least.   Is it because you want them to setup Zoom accounts and this is a last ditch solution?    I long for the simple event link and then 'promote to host'...  Can I do that?