cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar - Cloud recording

ZOOMNOOBIE
Listener

Hi, 

I recorded a Zoom webinar last week and just went to check the recording but it only recorded on speaker mode. 

I read online that the default was gallery mode so I didn't confirm the settings (SO STUPID ON MY PART), but now the recording is missing all the AUSLAN speakers and their lovely work translating the webinar so that the deaf and hard  of hearing could participate. 

Is there any way Zoom has a copy of it in the cloud somewhere........... 

Hopeful, 

A new Zoom user

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @ZOOMNOOBIE , welcome to Zoom!

Sorry, Zoom doesn’t have any “back office copies” of any recordings. What you see is what’s available. 

I highly recommend reviewing these Zoom Support pages relating to Recording. There are many options, and it helps to understand them early in your learning process.

I recommend doing a few test meetings to make sure you’re getting what you think you specified. I’ve been surprised more than once!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @ZOOMNOOBIE , welcome to Zoom!

Sorry, Zoom doesn’t have any “back office copies” of any recordings. What you see is what’s available. 

I highly recommend reviewing these Zoom Support pages relating to Recording. There are many options, and it helps to understand them early in your learning process.

I recommend doing a few test meetings to make sure you’re getting what you think you specified. I’ve been surprised more than once!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !