cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar: Change the sender name for registration confirmation

Sania
Listener

How can I change the name of the sender that appears when participants receive their registration confirmation? Last year it was possible to change both the sender and the email address, now only the email address can be changed, but not the sender. Is there a solution for this without changing the account name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ami_88
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sania , I checked this support article, here and it mentions that For Pro accounts, webinar confirmation and reminder emails are sent from Zoom, and the From field cannot be modified.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ami_88

Hi @Sania ,

I believe in Email settings in the webinar you can change the  Name & email address , check screenshot 1 attached .

Note that the mail itself will come from  no-reply @ zoom.us yet will show the name selected but when the registrant reply to this email it will be directed to e-mail address you added.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi Ami,

thank you for your help! Last year it was the same as in your pic 1. I could change name and email adress. But since a few months now i can only change the email adress and not the name anymore. The Option is not available anymore.

May i ask if  you have a pro or business account? 

Kind regards

Ami_88

Hi @Sania , I checked this support article, here and it mentions that For Pro accounts, webinar confirmation and reminder emails are sent from Zoom, and the From field cannot be modified.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Nasul_0-1649128390775.png

can you see the pic above?
its a webinar confirmation i received today, but the sender name its not from zoom, how can i change webinar email sender name like that? can you help me.