cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Report Analytics

Satyan
Listener

Hi guys, I wanted to know how do I get a report in zoom where it gives me the analytics of the participants. By analytics I mean how do I see the focus time, drop off rates etc during the webinar/meeting of the participants. This is something which is very important for me and was included in the reports of Demio (I recently migrated from Demio to Zoom).

Please help, I urgently need to get a solution to this. Thank You.

11 REPLIES 11

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,  Satyan

Unfortunately, it seems that such items are not included in the report.
See the link below

Webinar reporting – Zoom Help Center

Oh, ok. Thank you for the reply and sharing the link. I will look into it.

ManyZoom
Listener

Hi Satyan,
We have built an integration to our reporting system that gather all the stats from attendants and zoom webinar. 

Feel free to reach out.
PhilippeZoom Amplifier.png

Hi Philippe, I would like to know more about it. Please let me know how to connect with you.
Thanks.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Satyan, the Dashboard may help you out, however, you need to be an Admin with a Business, Education, or API Plan. You can check out more at 

Getting started with Dashboard. The Zoom Dashboard allows administrators on the account to view information ranging from overall usage to live in-meeting data. This data can be used to analyze issues that may have occurred as well better understand how users are holding meetings within your company.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi @RN , I will check it out. Thanks..!!

Hi @RN , is there any way to turn on the Zoom Dashboard? I am not able to find it anywhere. Please guide.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Satyan, to use Dashboard, you need to be an Admin with a Business, Education, or API Plan

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Oh ok, will look into it as well. Thanks for the prompt reply.

cdmthebig
Listener

Could you share the way to check the report?

Hi, you need to click on "My Account" and then click on the "Reports" option on the left. From there you can explore the reports offered for your meetings/webinars related to usage, registration, etc.