cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events

Cherewill
Listener

Hi,

I purchased the license for 500 for the Zoom Event. I logged into Zoom Events and there is no button in the dropdown that has the option to create the event. This is really not user friendly, and I am not sure if I am missing something. I do not even see a manage button.  I only see favorites and tickets on the dashboard.

At this point I am ready to cancel since there is no simple way to get the question answered. I just purchased it today, so I am not sure if there is a waiting period ?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

3 REPLIES 3

brbo
Listener

Hi Cherewill,

Sorry I'm no expert. Seems to me you need to first "schedule" the event (meeting?), as the Administrator.  At log-in to Zoom, usually the options are all available there.

Seems best if we to get to know our way around the Zoom site, and the many features available to us.

There is a lot of helpful advice,  many short video-tutorials, and more, available on Zoom.  

(Eg: Click on "Resources" at the top of this discussion page to see a drop-down menu of options.)

Hope this helps, (and all the best for your event, if you decide to schedule that.)

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

It's confusing at first that you don't do anything related to Events/Summits/Conferences on your regular zoom.us login page.

On the events.zoom.us/h/<yourhostname? URL, there is the "Create" button at the top, which reveals Event, Summit, and Conference options:

Screenshot 2021-11-17 061153-Zoom-CreateEvents.jpg

Hope that helps.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !