cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Registration with Attendee Info

JS72
Listener

This is my first time creating a Zoom Event. I am creating an "Event" (single session) meeting with recurrence over two days. I need an attendee to complete a form with some fields at the time of registration. Watching this video (https://youtu.be/3yKWUOcJsF8?t=18), it seems that it is possible to have fields such as Position and Organization in the registration form. However, I am not able see anywhere in the settings how to enable such fields in the registration.

I will appreciate any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nancyc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi JS72,

Custom registration questions are only available in the Conference Event type.   Please try creating a conference and the custom registration questions option is in the ticketing section.  Please see the screenshot. 

If this helped answer your question, please consider marking as solution accepted. 

Thank you,

Nancy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

nancyc

Hi JS72,

Custom registration questions are only available in the Conference Event type.   Please try creating a conference and the custom registration questions option is in the ticketing section.  Please see the screenshot. 

If this helped answer your question, please consider marking as solution accepted. 

Thank you,

Nancy