cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Event ticketing

DaveO1
Listener

When setting up ticketing for Zoom Events, is it possible to provide discount codes?

5 REPLIES 5

nancyc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Davo01,

Currently discount codes are not available; however, you could create discount ticket types and market them accordingly.  (making them available only during certain dates).  

If this was helpful, please consider marking as solution accepted.  

Thank you for participating in the Zoom Community!

Nancy

I have the same question and need as Dave did. This is a super common need for events. I don't want anyone to see the discount unless they get it at a certain place. Helps to track marketing and also helps to give discounts for other purposes when you do not want regular registrants to see or use that pricing. This is a vital feature that I hope Zoom incorporates soon.

KoachKatja
Listener

Is the discount couponing already available?

nancyc

Hello KoachKatja,

Discount tickets are not available with Zoom Events; however, the ticket feature has expanded to include private/public tickets.  If you create a private ticket with the discount included and invite only certain individuals, others will not see how much the discounted attendees paid.  On any ticket you can restrict which sessions or tracks the ticket has access to.  

Nancy

GeoJetter
Listener

Hello. 

Discount codes remain sorely missing within Zoom Events. Much easier to push out a code rather than contacting people directly.

Anyway...

I'm having an issue with private tickets. I created a special discounted ticket to send to a few allied groups.  Around three hundred entries using the sample csv file format. However, I keep getting validation errors citing "invalid email address." 

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 4.19.59 PM.png