cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Event Registration opt in

DF1
Listener

First issue I'm having is that I've set up a Zoom Summit and the opt in to our privacy policy and terms and conditions is not a mandatory field. It can't be made a mandatory field according to Zoom support. 

If the users don't check that box, no registration form appears and they can order a ticket and not fill in a single detail in the registration.  

Is there a way around this to not have a registration page in Zoom Summit and use a link to our own registration page? I can't seem to publish the zoom summit without using Zoom's registration page.

Second Issue is that the State field does not work outside of the US.  It doesn't allow free text and the only option is other. Has anyone encountered this? 

Really finding Zoom Events unfriendly and not worth the investment. Too many issues. 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @DF1, thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support. While I do a bit more investigating to try to find you a helpful solution, I encourage you to browse already submitted questions with solutions in the community (check out how to use our ‘search’ feature) and/or visit our Zoom knowledge base to find helpful support articles.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!