cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM EVENT PAYMENT

KeepIntern
Listener

Hello,

I am about to buy Zoom Events (annual license) for € 828, but when I get to the payment confirmation it says that it will be renewed on the 15th of June and not in one year... I am stuck in the process. 

I attach a screenshot (sorry, it's in Italian). 

Many thanks in advance, 

Best regards, 

Valentina

Keep International Srl

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello again @KeepIntern!

I believe on a previous screen there is a radio button to show you to select Monthly or Annual. I know that selecting Monthly will cause billing monthly; perhaps selecting Annual commits you to an annual plan, but also bills monthly?  I think you will be fine proceeding, and if there are any issues, you can contact Zoom Billing for assistance. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello, thank you for your reply. Yes i did select annual, and the payment was around 800€, I really don't get next recharge on the 15th of June, since it's nor annual nor monthly, and still it counts the total amount as charge..

Jeremy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @KeepIntern, The Zoom Events license service period will align with your base plan.(Pro or business)

So, if your base plan renewal date is June 15th then the Zoom Events annual plan will have a pro rated service period from the day you sign up to June 15th. Then on June 15th both your Base plan and Zoom Events plan will renew for a year.