cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has zoom disabled my account without any notification?

umar15
Listener

Has anyone had their zoom account disabled without any notification at all, everything was working fine until 11:45am yesterday then i got a random refund, next time i tried to login, they informed my account is disabled please contact support, not received a response from support yet but thought i'd try resetting my password. 

then get a notification to say account disabled due to violation of terms and service, it's strange because used for two years and everything has been ok

it's also having an affect on my audience who rely on the webinar recordings, and they can't access as zoom has disabled my account, the error code is 1003

i've filed an appeal, although i'm not too sure as to what i've done wrong and sent various emails to support

has this happened to any one else? if so what was the fix, did zoom enable your account again? how long did it take them?  please advise 

thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

pizzalover28
Participant

I would recommend contacting Zoom Support at https://support.zoom.us/requests/new

Maggie945
Listener

Just wonder how was going?I had the same situation and btw I hadn't got any refund from Zoom as a annual user. After appealing, Zoom recovered my account but somehow the meeting can only last for 40mins. I'm still contacting Zoom to get this solved.