cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinars get transformed in to meetings on my Zoom dashboard

CincyDennis
Listener

Hmmmmm...   Can't quite figure out this one. I'm licensed and paid for the ability to host webinars, probably just like a billion other people before me have done. So I'm thinking it's all done and settled and this is just flowing like clockwork. Then I go to my website and program in a test webinar. It's seemingly all set up correctly with godaddy. I input my Zoom account info such that webinars that get signed up for on my website are sent to Zoom automatically. So I basically register myself for one of my own test webinars. I then switch tabs to my Zoom account and see that, instead of a webinar being created, Zoom has instead created me a meeting.

So, basically, what starts out as an attempt to generate a webinar from my website ends up portaling to my Zoom dashboard as a Zoom meeting.

Zoom chat help was no help at all. Zoom chat help says they will create a ticket, and that the engineering team hasn't created a patch or a work-around for this issue yet (which I found was really really odd).

Any ideas?

0 REPLIES 0