cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar link to join meeting where registration is required

RetireCoach
Listener

Hi. I have an upcoming webinar scheduled where registration is required. I would like to send a separate email reminder with the zoom link that they click to join the webinar. Can you let me know how to find the zoom link for the webinar? (not the registration link- I want to send the link that they click to join)

When I'm in the webinar, the only thing that is showing that I can copy is the registration link. 

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

EllenS777
Listener

I'm hoping to perhaps revive your question by writing this response because I have the same question! Hopefully, someone here might help us both 🙂

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @EllenS777.  Glad you brought this topic back to the top! Sorry for the delay in answering, @RetireCoach.

You just need to set up your Webinar to automatically send reminder emails.  You have three choices: 1 week, 1 day, and/or 1hour before the scheduled time of the webinar -- your choice of any combination.  I always use the 1 day and 1 hour reminders... and if registration starts WAY early, I do include the 1 week reminder.  Here's how it works:

After creating the webinar with Registration required, to go the Email Settings tab in the section near the bottom, and look for the brief summary of Reminder options already enabled, which might look like this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1690264660746.png

There, click the Edit button to the far right as highlighted, to see this dialog box, where I've just checked:

Ray_Harwood_1-1690264725901.png

Here you can select which reminder periods you want.  You can also include a brief instruction in the box I've highlighted in yellow.  This is optional, but I often include some additional text here, depending on the need.

Click the blue Save button (way at the bottom), then see your Reminder note updated to reflect your new reminder settings:

Ray_Harwood_2-1690264834125.png

Hopefully that helps!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !