cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar invitation link skips description, goes to first registration field

AndyReese
Listener

We have a set up a webinar with required registration. When someone clicks on the invitation link, they land on the reg page, but they are taken directly to the first registration field, skipping the webinar description and other information above. They have to scroll up to read the description, date/time, etc. Is there a way to have them go to the top of the page rather than skipping to the first registration field? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AndyReese I tried looking into editing the webinar attendee invitee, however, I was unsuccessful as to editing the body of the template from the webinar invite attendee email, as believe this is the intended functionally. Suggest submitting your feedback to https://zoom.us/feed for feedback as to further customization to these templates, as of now, you can customize webinar invite email templates with HTML, CSS, and FreeMarker Format knowledge. For context, tried to edit this to where on load, it will auto-scroll to the top of the form, by adding scripts, etc., to attempt to achieve this I was unsuccessful. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AndyReese I tried looking into editing the webinar attendee invitee, however, I was unsuccessful as to editing the body of the template from the webinar invite attendee email, as believe this is the intended functionally. Suggest submitting your feedback to https://zoom.us/feed for feedback as to further customization to these templates, as of now, you can customize webinar invite email templates with HTML, CSS, and FreeMarker Format knowledge. For context, tried to edit this to where on load, it will auto-scroll to the top of the form, by adding scripts, etc., to attempt to achieve this I was unsuccessful. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

AndyReese
Listener

Thanks! Appreciate you looking into this. Feedback submitted! Thank you again!

JacksonDee
Listener

I agree - the change completely dismisses the context of the invite. I will also submit feedback as this is basic event scheduling and should not be something that needs to be overridden on the consumer side.