cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar failure: Not enable webinar feature. (1,122)

josep4916
Listener

I have paid for my zoom account---I checked and the payment was processed---but I am unable to start a webinar. The purpose of the webinar is to practice using the controls so that I am familiar with them:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206316975-Webinar-practice-session#h_f39ba5de-428f-4aed-a9...

However, when I start the process, I get the following error: Not enable webinar feature. (1,122)

I am trying to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Webinars.
  3. Click a webinar with a practice session.
  4. Click Start Practice Session.

Please advise,

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Myrarah
Listener

You'll need to assign the license to your user in the user management section

I did exactly that (I'm the owner/only user) I got the confirmation "Your Changes have Been Saved" and I'm STILL getting the "Not enable webinar feature. (1,122)" error. Deeply frustrating. I cannot fathom why Zoom has to make it so counterintuitive and complicated to accomplish. 

abetter
Listener

I am having the same issue and signed up with Zoom One Pro - did you fix this? If so, how?

PattyArias
Listener

Having the same exact issue, and canNOT figure out how to solve it. I sent a request to Zoom support, no response yet.

KerriLynn
Listener

Hi, did you ever get this figured out? I am running into the same issue

Dom_Syd
Listener

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution?

Shanza
Listener

Double-check if your account has webinars enabled and you're using the right kind of meeting. If that's not it, let me know what kind of Zoom account you have and which webinar you're trying to practice with. We'll fix this together.

renalyn_
Listener

Maybe you don't have a zoom webinar license