cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Tool Bar

Italiangen2022
Attendee

Hi.  I noticed that my webinar tool bar is missing two Icons after the video camera.  The Security and the other I can't remember.  Is this normal due to an update or change?  Is there an admin setting for this?  I'm the account holder.

Hope someone can help as I have a webinar tomorrow.

Thank for your assistance.

Peter

Italiangen2021_0-1641578201749.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Peter-

I believe some of the controls you're looking for will come into play when you have more than 1 participant in the webinar. When more than 1 besides you, you will have the granular controls you're looking for under the participants section under the more section. I'm sending you this URL for additional information on the controls during a webinar. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004834466-Managing-attendees-panelists-in-webinar 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1641580684518.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello Peter-

I believe some of the controls you're looking for will come into play when you have more than 1 participant in the webinar. When more than 1 besides you, you will have the granular controls you're looking for under the participants section under the more section. I'm sending you this URL for additional information on the controls during a webinar. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004834466-Managing-attendees-panelists-in-webinar 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1641580684518.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Italiangen2022
Attendee

Thanks 4G.  The test I as running at that time was with only 2 panelist and 1 attendee.  I'll verify this tomorrow. 

Stay Safe, 

Peter

GreggG_aka_4G

Peter - Just following up to ensure that your testing was successful.

Cheers.

Gregg Glowinski

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I'm having the same issue - no Security icon in any of my Webinars.  Meetings have a Security icon, not in Webinars.

Gregg... the word Security doesn't appear in the article you listed.  But this one certainly has it in a section referring to Webinars:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041848151-In-meeting-security-options

Perhaps all of the important functions are dispersed elsewhere?  I'm thinking a deinstall/reinstall might be in my future... except this is happening on THREE machines, two of them on 5.13.5 and one on 5.12.9.  So there must be some setting somewhere that says "don't show the Security icon" in my settings, yes?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !